- The Case Against Abortion
- — WHY ABORTION IS WRONG —
- Medical Testimony: A new human being comes into existence during the process of fertilization.
- Prenatal Development: Growth in the womb is a rapid process; all systems are in place by week eight.
- Rights of Personhood: It is unjust and inaccurate to classify certain human beings as non-persons.
- Abortion Procedures: All abortion methods violate the most basic medical tenet: Do No Harm.
- Abortion Pictures: Abortion is an act of violence against an innocent human being.
- — WHY THE LAW SHOULD PROTECT UNBORN CHILDREN —
- The Role of Law: It is reasonable and necessary for society to outlaw certain “choices.”
- Competing Rights: The right to not be killed supersedes the right to not be pregnant.
- Common Abortion Fallacies: Poverty, rape, disability, and unwantedness do not morally justify abortion.
- Inconsequential Differences: The differences between embryos and newborns are differences that don’t matter.
- Systematic Dehumanization: Abortion is condemnable for the same reasons as slavery and the Holocaust.
- A Future Lost: Like any act of homicide, abortion steals from its victims their future life.
- The Uncertainty Principle: If abortion might kill a person, then abortion must not be done.
- — SECONDARY ARGUMENTS AGAINST ABORTION —
- Abortion and Race: For decades, abortion has disproportionately targeted minority babies.
- Abortion and Gendercide: Around the globe, abortion is shrinking the female population at an alarming rate.
- Abortion for Profit: Many abortion supporters have a huge financial stake in keeping abortion legal.
- Post-Abortion Syndrome: Abortion often leaves women with a lifetime of mental anguish.
- Abortion Risks: Significant risk factors (like breast cancer) have been associated with abortion.
- Child Abuse: America has become a more violent place for born children since abortion was legalized.
- Abortion Alternatives: Pregnancy care centers help eliminate the financial burden of pregnancy.
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE ARGUMENTS IN THE CASE AGAINST ABORTION
- Facts About Abortion
- — STATISTICS —
- U.S. Abortion Statistics
- Canadian Abortion Statistics
- U.K. Abortion Statistics
- Australian Abortion Statistics
- New Zealand Abortion Statistics
- Worldwide Abortion Statistics
- — LEGALITY —
- U.S. Abortion Law
- — HISTORY —
- Ancient Abortion History
- U.S. Abortion History
- — RELATED TOPICS —
- Birth Control and Abortion
- Stem Cell Research and Abortion
- Vaccines and Abortion
- Bringing an End to Abortion
- — THE ABORT73 APPROACH —
- Education Before Legislation
- Marketing Past the Stereotypes
- 10 Ways to Promote Abort73
- — FUTURE CONSIDERATIONS —
- What About Illegal Abortions?
- How Will We Care for the Extra Children?
- Is Abortion Ever Justified?
- — WHY CHRISTIANS SHOULD CARE —
- A Biblical Mandate to Do Something About Abortion
- Biblical Morality
- Answering Common Objections to Involvement
- Would Jesus Show Graphic Abortion Pictures?
On average, more than 2,500 humanbeings are killed by abortion
each day in the United States.
This is not hyperbole.
It is a simple
statement of fact.
Most of the victims weigh less
than one ounce; virtually all
of them have a beating heart.
are surgically dismembered;
22% are medically starved.
In the name of freedom, abortion
kills the smallest and weakest
members of the human community.
This is neither
Abortion is an act of violence
that kills an innocent human being.
Anyone who says differently
is selling something.
Abort73 is working to protect women and children from the violence of abortion.
We do that through education and peer-to-peer engagement.
If you are pregnant and need help, visit OptionLine.org for free, confidential support.
The case against abortion is broad and deep. It starts here: