Type: Private, Faith Based
Base Program Cost: $18,900
Per Credit Hour: $525
Minimum Credit Hours: 36
Minimum Time Commitment: 19 months
Online Concentrations: Generalist/Electives, Academic Practitioner, Executive, Information Technology, Healthcare Administration, Healthcare Information, Human Resources
On Campus Requirements: No
Founded in 1842, Bethel University s mission is to create opportunities for members of the learning community to develop to their highest potential as whole persons – intellectually, spiritually, socially and physically – in a Christian environment. The school, which was founded as Bethel Seminary, continues its relationship with the Cumberland Presbyterian Church.
The students at Bethel University are encouraged to seek fulfillment in the personal, social, and religious lives. Through the online MBA program, students will learn the tools to develop integrity, leadership skills, and deepen ethical decision-making. The school promotes curriculum that develops critical thinking, effective communication and the rejection of intolerance.
The online Master of Business Administration helps students deepen their understanding of business principles through a rigorous curriculum, personal advising, and comfort with technology through the included iPad.
Bethel University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, one of six regional accreditation agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
The accredited online MBA program at Bethel University is geared to provide students with a firm foundation in ethical business principles from a Christian perspective. Students who enroll in the program will find its flexibility will allow them to finish the program in as little as 19 months with the ability to specialize in information technology, healthcare administration, healthcare information, or human resources during their third term.
The Bethel University online MBA program, which includes an iPad, allows students to connect with other students through online seminars, matches students to a personal advisor, and lets students choose the pace for their studies.
Applicants for Bethel’s graduate programs are each considered separately. Admissions decisions are made through a comprehensive file assessment by the Academic Review Committee.
- Application: Each application must also include a check or money order for the non-refundable $75 application fee.
- Transcripts: Each student must submit an official transcript of degree(s) earned from their graduating institution.
- References: Two references are required as part of the application process. These references should be professional colleagues, managers or former professors at a past university.
- 500-word Essay: Include an essay with your application on the topic: “Why I am a great Master’s degree candidate and my plans for my degree.”
- Resume: Include a standard resume listing all your professional experience.
- FAFSA: Every Bethel graduate student must fill out an FAFSA financial aid application.
Tuition and Financial Aid
Bethel University s online MBA has a base program cost of $18,900 ($525 per credit hour x 36 credit hours required to complete the degree.) The base program cost does not include fees, textbooks and materials, or the cost of additional credit hours. The school offers financial aid information to graduate students through its office of financial aid.