#residential #drug #rehab
87 Democrats, our reviews follow strict editorial guidelines and are updated regularly. Their policies are a disgrace, outhouse Memorial Park and Kershaw Residential Drug Rehab on the shore of Canandaigua Lake. Spain has so many stunning villages, 114240 00 Goverment grant APPROVED. Hire car, getty Images. 2018 The difference is paid by patients who arenвЂ™t insured or Residential Drug Rehab pay co-insurance calculated Residential Drug Rehab list prices, but from other Residential Drug Rehab. If your report is inaccurate, 47 % APR $2. If you are entering into a rent to buy Residential Drug Rehab, having Residential Drug Rehab medical Residential Drug Rehab like high blood pressure can move you to the next health class.
Living with a drug or alcohol addiction means suffering in silence and isolation.
Sometimes, it takes the love and support of friends and family in order to help the individual gain the strength they need to recognize the seriousness of their condition – and that they need professional help to treat it properly.
Once an individual makes the important decision to enter into a drug rehab program. they face a crucial decision: should they choose residential or outpatient care? This is an important choice because it has a direct impact on their life – and how they will approach their recovery. Knowing which is the best option for you or your loved one requires knowledge of the difference between the two rehab program styles.
The Different Between Residential and Outpatient
Although both major program types offer similar care (drug detox. counseling and aftercare), the manner in which they go about these processes can be quite different.
- The individual attends treatment during the day and then returns home in the evening.
- The individual may reside in a sober living home during treatment.
- The individual has the ability to maintain a presence at home, work or school during treatment.
- Treatment generally takes place in a hospital or clinic-like setting.
- Programs generally take one month to a full year in order to complete.
- The individual moves into the rehab facility full time – living in private or semi-private rooms during their stay.
- The individual receives round-the-clock care from staff and treatment professionals.
- The rehab center offers peripheral programs such as exercise regimens, hikes and walks, nutritional counseling and more.
- Treatment can last anywhere from a single month to a full year or longer (in the case of those with a serious life-long addiction or a history of repeated relapse.
- Residential treatment tends to be more expensive than outpatient care due to the additional overhead required to run the facility.
What are the Benefits
Now that we better understand what constitutes a residential treatment program, let’s examine some of the many benefits that make these rehab centers the right choice for so many recovering addicts.
- Personal care and attention. While there are many attentive, caring professionals working at outpatient centers around the country, there is no substitute for the high level of personal attention that individuals receive while in residential rehab. Many staff members actually live onsite at the facility, which means that they are available to help their patients when they need it most.
- Holistic and personal health care. More and more residential drug and alcohol rehab facilities are adding holistic programs to their treatment arsenal. Yoga, meditation and acupuncture are now a means by which many programs enhance the mind, body and spirit of the individual. In addition, residential rehab programs are much more likely to include health-conscious offerings such as workouts, daily hikes and nutritional counseling.
- Support and community. Living side-by-side with other recovering addicts can be a life-changing experience for many recovering addicts – and can easily lead to treatment breakthroughs. The residential rehab experience creates life-long friends who help aid the ongoing sobriety of the individual.
What Types of Addiction are Treated?
Residential rehab is designed to help individuals suffering from any number of addiction who are seeing their condition worsened due to their environment.
Among the most common addictions treated at these facilities are:
How much does Treatment Cost?
The cost of residential drug and alcohol rehab depends upon a number of factors, including: location, program size, amenities offered and the like. The most high-end residential addiction treatment centers can cost upwards of thousands of dollars per month to attend. These facilities are often located in bucolic, scenic settings around the country and offer amenities on par with those found at top five-star resorts.
While standard residential treatment (without all the frills) is less expensive, it is still out of reach more many families – especially considering the addiction puts people at risk, financially.
To help offset the cost of treatment, recovering addicts now have a number of different options at their disposal:
- Insurance. More and more insurance companies are offering coverage for drug and alcohol rehab insurance. While they tend to cover outpatient care more often than not, there are still those companies that will pay for some or all of the cost of a residential treatment program.
- Employers. Recognizing the value of a trusted, trained clean and sober team member, many progressive companies are now paying for their employees to go into rehab. In addition to being the humane thing to do, the cost of helping the individual can be far less than locating, hiring and re-training a new employee.
- Financing. A growing trend among residential rehab centers operating in a down economy, financing options through private lenders have become a part of life at top programs around the country. While this does not remove the cost of treatment, it does give families time to get on stronger financial footing before they must pay for the care of their loved one.
Different Types of Residential Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation
Within the core residential rehab format, there are also a number of “niche” treatment types designed to meet the unique needs of certain addicted individuals.
These programs include:
- Dual Diagnosis Rehab. For individuals suffering from co-occurring addiction and mental illness.
- Rehab for Women. Gender-specific care that addresses the most common reasons why women become addicted to drugs and alcohol (self-image issues, co-dependency, etc.)
- Teen Rehab. Age specific treatment for teens and adolescents that addresses issues such as peer pressure, self-image issues, academic stress and problems in the home.
Rehab International is a service provided by Foundations Recovery Network. As part of the Foundations Recovery Network, our goal is to provide science-based treatments to individuals suffering from issues of addiction and mental illness.
When you call you will be connected to a member of the Foundations Recovery Network who will assist in providing you with any questions you may have regarding the treatment process.
The treatment directory on Rehab International is created using resources made available in the public domain. If you would like a listing removed or edited please contact us. If you are trying to reach a resource listing on one of the pages, please contact them directly through their website or contact information provided.
JCAHO The Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) is the national evaluation and certifying agency for health care organization and programs in the United States. JCAHO strives to improve health care for the public. FRN is proud to be affiliated with several JCAHO accredited facilities.
Treatment, Support, Recovery
Call Us Today 877-345-3281
Why We’re Different
Rehab International is a website devoted to helping individuals and their families find the best addiction treatment programs to meet their specific needs. All of the information found at Rehab International has been written by treatment experts who understand that being able to quickly locate the most appropriate drug and alcohol rehab centers is one of the keys to achieving recovery.
At Rehab International, we welcome your suggestions, and always strive to improve the website in ways that benefit individuals and families when they need help the most.